Pages

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

The Train

The Train by hbmike2000
The Train, a photo by hbmike2000 on Flickr.

Tired and wearty I sat on the bench at the lonely train station staring at the mural on the wall. I crack of light apperead and spread across the solid barrier between here and there. The light spread and a door where there was none appeared before my eyes. A Train floated to a stop on the other side and a conductor walked out to me and offered his hand which I took. I could feel warmth, happiness and life flow through me as we walked throught the doors to the waiting train.

View on black and never be afraid of the train when it comes.

112 Pictures in 2012: $40 Begins With T

-------------------------
This is a practical shot, not PS. It was pretty difficult getting everything lined up so the conductor was the right size and none of the other 5 million people where in the shot. But it was kinda fun looking goofy sitting on the floor. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment