Pages

Friday, June 22, 2012

My Glasses, A Fence, Route 66 And A Cactus I Named Ned

Cars Land has opened at Disney California Adventure and what the Disney Imagineers have done is nothing short of amazing! When you enter Cars Land you are completely immersed into the world of Cars. You really feel like you are in the desert town of Radiator Springs on Route 66. The detail is so amazing, I just had to get a closer look.

Standing next to the fence near Radiator Springs Racer, I accidentally dropped my glasses. Seeing a cast member not too far away but trapped by a sea of people, I hollered if I could climb over the fence to get them. He nodded, I climbed, got some good close up shots and climbed back.

Having made it back over the fence, I saw another site I wanted a close up shot of. Oops, dropped my glasses again. I hollered, he nodded, I climbed, I shot, I returned back.

Looking back, I don't know how I missed it but I saw another must have shot. Butter fingers me, dropped my poor, now scratched up glasses once again. I looked over to the cast member, hollered, felt two hands from behind me grab the top of my shirt and the top of my pants, was flung through the air over the fence and heard the words, Have at it buddy, as I landed in some cactus.

PS.
The cactus is real.

View on black Cactus Butt!

HFF

No comments:

Post a Comment