Pages

Friday, June 8, 2012

Hey Grandma! Wanna Dollar?

Hey Grandma!  Wanna Dollar? by hbmike2000
Hey Grandma! Wanna Dollar?, a photo by hbmike2000 on Flickr.

I don't like elevators and I was too exhausted to climb stairs, so I don't get the glare I recieved when I asked to be carried up the stairs. She had a walker to help steady herself, I don't see the problem. Ten minutes of negotiations and a dollar later, she finally agreed. I climbed up on her back and yelled words of encouragement, 'MOVE YOUR A ... Grandma!" She hitched up her skirt, ran like the dickens, reached the top, dropped me like a sack of potatoes, held out her hand for the dollar I promised then ran right over me with her walker. How rude!

View on black ... I'll give you a dollar (it's fake like the one I gave the grandma)

Our Daily Challenge: Stairs

No comments:

Post a Comment