Pages

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

The Power Of Suggestion

The Power Of Suggestion by hbmike2000
The Power Of Suggestion, a photo by hbmike2000 on Flickr.

I wanted to get some nice photos of Roger to give to Jessica but I could not get him to stand still for the life of me. Every shot came out as a frantic blur! Hold still, sit down, shut up already, I became horse uttering these words over and over. Finally, I had an idea. I yelled over to him, "Roger! Look! A photo of Medusa!" He looked. He froze. He turned to stone. Putting away the picture of myself that I just tricked him with, I raised the camera, snickered that I had the last laugh and just as I was pushing the shutter button, water shot out of his ears. I give up.

View on Black or I'll show you a photo of Medusa!

112 Pictures in 2012: Statue or Sculpture

No comments:

Post a Comment