Pages

Monday, June 4, 2012

Apparently You Spell It "Ah-oo-Ga"

Walking up to the Horseless Carriage parked at the end of Main Street USA, I approached the driver and asked if I could toot her horn. (We'll just skip over the next few minutes of conversation and continue on with the story. Apparently I have bad phrasing).

She nodded in the affirmative and I reached over to the horn, wrapped my hands around the big rubber ball then yelled AH OO GA at the top of my lungs. The driver to the Horselsess Carriage jumped, let out a yelp, glared at me, gritted her teeth and asked me to politly leave without moving her lips.

I said fine but could I pet the horse first?

View on Bla AH OO GA!!! (I'm gonna keep doing that till you view on black

112 Pictures for 2012: #50 Yellow

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A very slightly different shot
disneypinhunters.tumblr.com/post/24402230281/horseless-ca...

No comments:

Post a Comment