Pages

Thursday, June 14, 2012

At Play On The Sea In A Tree

I was all excited about todays challenge 'At Play'. I grabbed my camera, I grabbed my keys, I grabbed the cat and jumped in the car and headed off to disneyland. Halfway there, I made a u-turn, sped home, threw the cat back in the house and headed towards Disneyland once again.

What says 'At Play' more than a treehouse! Then I saw the boat. Hmmmm, boat or treehouse. Undecided, I began to climb the tree and rather quickly was scolded and told to use the stairs by the Disney Police. At the top of the treehouse, I found the boat. Back and forth I went, what to shoot? Boat. Treehouse. Boat. Treehouse. It was maddening trying to decide. Then a bird pooped on me, I got mad, went home and threw up this damn photo for your enjoyment.

View on black or you can wash my bird poopied shirt

Our Daily Challenge: At Play

No comments:

Post a Comment