Pages

Friday, February 24, 2012

With Style And Grace And All That Jazz

Disney gets it right most of the time but on occasion, they knock the ball right out of the park. And they did that with this. This is Princess Tiana’s Mardi Gras Celebration and they parade through New Orleans singing and dancing and having a blast I have to tell you, I usually run from these. Yes, they are cool but they get quite crowded. But this was not the same. The music started and I could see them off in the distance parading down the street. I was entranced. I pushed, shoved, bit (don't judge me) my way to the front of the crowd and had a blast.

I'm pretty sure Princess Tiana winked at me. Come to think of it, so did the Prince. I think the Aligator did too now that you mention it.

View on Black or I'll toss you into the Louisiana Swamps

Our Daily Challenge

No comments:

Post a Comment