Pages

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Howlin' For You

Howlin' For You by hbmike2000
Howlin' For You, a photo by hbmike2000 on Flickr.

Thick traffic blocks my way as I make the long trip to work. I sigh deeply, depressed. A familiar beats begins on the radio. It's my favorite. I start to smile, then the words begins. I sing along, a smile on my face now. I start to dance in my seat, forgetting the horrible traffic.

Seven accident and two injuries later, it's still my favorite song.

View on black or I'll drive behind you when the songs on.

Our Daily Challenge: Song / Poetry Inspired

If you haven't heard of The Black Keys, I suggest you stop looking at my photo and go out and hunt for them. Check out the songs
Howlin' For You
Lonely Boy
Tighten Up
Gold On The Ceiling

It's the kind of music that just puts you in a good mood

No comments:

Post a Comment