Pages

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Don't Sneeze, Don't Sneeze, Don't Sneeze

I slowly walked up to the intimidating Lunar New Year Dragon. I ran all the questions I had to ask through my head, hoping not to forget any. My first assignment as a reporter, it had to be perfect. As I approached it, I realised it had a cold. My feet moved a little slower, my shoulders dropped a little lower as I realized a horrible thought. Gawd, I hope he doesn't sneeze. He'd sizzle whats left of my hair right off my head. My stomach started dancing to Chubby Checkers The Twist as I got closer, the words "Don't Sneeze" crowding out the questions in my head I had for him. Closer. Closer. I was right up to him now. Don't sneeze, don't sneeze, don't sneeze. Looking down at me, he grimaced, head drawing back, mouth opening, I could see the beginnings of a spark. I farted. He sneezed. I screamed. There was an explosion.

View on black or have your hair sizzled off by a fire breathing Lunar New Year Dragon with a cold.

100 Pictures: #42 Hanging

No comments:

Post a Comment