Pages

Friday, February 10, 2012

Tarzan's Treehouse And A Kid Named Burt

I had an awsome idea for the theme TREE and I knew right where to go. I wanted a shot FROM a tree instead of the tree itself. I quickly climbed the five million stairs to the top of Tarzan's Treehouse and found my shot. An old rope. I looked through my view finder but I found it kind of boring. I needed to spice up the shot. I felt a tugging at the back of my pant leg and I turned to see what it was. It was a kid about five years old. Hi, my names Burt, he said. Then it came to me. Hi Burt, my names ... SIMBA, I said. (What? Thats the only thing that came to me on such short notice) I asked him if he wanted to be in a photo I was taken. He smiled and nodded vigorously. Cool I said. I lifted him up to the railing, where he stood. Ok, when I count to three, I said, you jump out to that rope and swing. He nodded vigorously again.

One ...
Two ...

I felt a tug at the back of my shirt and turned around to the familiar voice of my spouse, Are you making a kid jump of the railing at the top of Tarzan's Treehouse?! I turned back to where the kid was. Gone. No where in sight. No, I said, just this boring rope. See. Click Click.

Stop hating, he's fine. I looked over the railing. He landed on the canopy at the bottom that keeps the spit wads off your head from the people at the top.

View on Black or I'll put you in a photo

100 Pictures: #13 Tree

No comments:

Post a Comment