Pages

Saturday, February 25, 2012

Sunflare, Jet Streams And Wishing Wells

My knees popped as knelt down to get the perfect shot for Cliche Saturday. I couldn't believe my luck, it was the motherlode of cliches. Wishing Wells, Sky, Sunflare, Jet Stream all rolled into one. I wasn't low enough, so I leaned further down on my already aching knee. Click click click. I got it! Standing up, knees yelling YIPPEE, I was on a hot streak. Why not make it better I thought to myself. I reached into my pocket, found some lose change, took two steps, tripped, fell into the well. I was horrified! As I fell into the dark abyss, I screamed for help. I hit the bottom with a squishy thud. I lay there, moaning, fading in and out. The last thing I saw before blacking out was a six year old looking over the side of the well a foot up. "You big baby" she said, and tossed a coin at me. It was a penny. The cheapskate.

View on black or I'll push into Snow Whites Wishing Well

HCS

No comments:

Post a Comment