Pages

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Why Men Don't Ask For Directions

Because WE DON'T HAVE TO! I do just fine without asking for directions. While driving around ToonTown in my red and blue thing-a-majig car, my gas gage read empty. Did I need to ask where a gas station was? No. I just drove around for two hours in the 100 degree summer sun with the top down and when the red and blue thing-a-majig car ran out of gas, all I had to do was push it. Finally I spotted (you were wondering when that spotted thing was gonna come in, weren't you) a gas station on the side of the road. I pushed the car up to the pump, passed out from heat exhaustion and was revived by a four year old splashing the content of his sippy cup on my face. So, I made it to a gas station and did NOT once have to ask for directions.

PS. While driving around ToonTown, I may have hit a couple of things. There may be only 95 or 96 dalmations now, not really sure.

View on black ... if you can find it

Our Daily challenge: Spotted

No comments:

Post a Comment