Pages

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Where Holes In Your Pockets Come From

When I was a wee lad, my dad thought I was a brilliant child. He would always engourage me in everything I did. When ever I solved a difficult problem like where does the sun go at night (it goes to sleep behind the mountains in the desert) he would look straight at me and say, Son, if you put your brain on the edge of a razor blade, it would look like a pea rolling down a four lane highway. I mean, how cool is that. So with his engouragement, I decided to make it my life long dream to solve the problem, where do holes in your pockets come from. I am very close to finally solving this problem after 40 years. I'm so excited. When I finally do solve this, don't worry, my next big quest will be where does the one sock go when the dryer eats it. I'm sure it poops it out somewhere.

View on black. th th th the thats all folks

Our Daily Challenge: Worn

No comments:

Post a Comment