Pages

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Summer Morning

Summer Morning by hbmike2000
Summer Morning, a photo by hbmike2000 on Flickr.

I am a monring person all the way through. Nothing in the world beats waking up before the sun. As my arms stretch to brush off any remaining animals laying on me, I yawn, blink the remaining sleep from eyes and roll out of bed. After picking myself up off the floor, I stumble across the room to the hall, roll down the stairs and land at the bottom face down. Mumbling "I'm ok", I get up and head to the kitchen to make coffee. I head outside and watch the sun come up. It's a beautiful, quite, serene moment when nothing else matters in the world. I am a morning person and summer mornings will never be beat. I will melt away to nothing in the summer morning sun and I will be happy

View on Black for Coffee

100 Pictures: Season

No comments:

Post a Comment