Pages

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Condo's For Rent

Condo's For Rent by hbmike2000
Condo's For Rent, a photo by hbmike2000 on Flickr.

Dear Neighbors,

You may have noticed me running down the street this morning waving my hands in the air screaming "They're after me, They're after me!" Just wanted to let you know, I'm not nuts. I belong to a group called Our Daily Challenge (and yes, they are nuts) and our challenge for today was UNFINISHED. Not knowing what to shoot, I found this cool wasp nest under a candle holder hanging on the fence. I thought to myself, that will work because it's small and obviously UNFINISHED cause they are still working on it. I had my Hoya close up lenses +4, +2 and +1 on my camera and I figured what the heck. So I got REAL close and took a couple of shots before realizing I hadn't zoomed the camera in. I stood up. Zoomed the camera, got within three inches from the wasp, focused ... and no wasp on the nest. Pulling the camera away from my face, I found three REALLY mad wasp flying around my face. Hence, why I was running down the street waving my arms around screaming They're after me, They're after me. I believe it was about a quarter of a mile before I was finally able to lose them but to be sure I kept going. So if anybody is around the Newport area, if you could please stop by and take me home I would appreciate it cause it's hot and I am exhausted from all the running.

View on Bla ... ahhhhhhhhhh, they're back! RUN!


Our Daily Challenge: Unfinished

No comments:

Post a Comment