Pages

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

If Could Just Smile For One Second, I Would Appreciate It

With camera in hand, I ventured outside not knowing what I was going to shoot for today. I searched through the garden trying to find something appropriate but the only thing I found was Sister Mary Moo who I didn't even know I had lost. She was mad! I must of lost her when I was chucking her and the Flock of Seagulls around for the Sister Mary Moo Has Too Much Mexican Food photo. Anyway, nothing inspired me. Finally, I noticed a small potted plant on the other side of the yard under the wasp nest I had shot yesterday and remembered there was a plant growing in the bottom called Stone Face. Perfect! I ventured over. As I got within two feet of the potted plant under the wasp nest, those little boogers flew out and stared me down! If they are mad enough to remember me from yesterday, I ain't going near them. So I went to the garage and grabbed a 16 foot pole that has a hook on it and was able to drag the potted plant away from the obviously still holding a grudge wasps.

I never knew why they were called Stone Face until today. I couldn't get them to smile for anything. They're probably still mad because I said they looked like toes.

View on black Toe Face

Our Daily Challenge: Stone

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

These little guys are less than a quarter of an inch in diameter.

No comments:

Post a Comment