Pages

Monday, August 1, 2011

Computer Dating

Computer Dating by hbmike2000
Computer Dating, a photo by hbmike2000 on Flickr.

My name is Mike. I am 25 years old. I love romantic dinners and long walks on the beach. I love to travel and I am rich rich rich.

>>reality<<
My name is Mike (always have to put SOME truth to it) I am 45 and have more wrinkles then an old elephant. If we go to dinner, your paying or it's taco tuesday for you. I have a change jar and I save aluminum cans. Long walks suck, after five feet I'm ready for a nap. My favorite traveling is the trip home from work. I do like the beach, but only cause I love combing my hair in the morning sun while my toes wiggle in the warm sand (helps take the dead skin off).

PS. I'm married (Love you dear)

View on black or you'll get more wrinkles than an old elephant

Our Daily Challenge: Ironic (Yes, that is MY hair brush and I have cut my hair like this for 2 decades. Found it at the back of the drawer)

Me Again Monday: Motion (me going through the motion of combing my loveyly hair)

No comments:

Post a Comment