Pages

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

The Stories of Main Street USA

A sense of awe overwhelms me as I look down Main Street USA in Disneyland. People from all over the world in one place at one time with no thoughts of hate, politics or war. Everyone of them having new memories painted into there consciousness with bold brush strokes. Memories that will stay with them forever. I imagine those stories as they walk by me with the smiles on there face, laughing, eyes wide with wonder, is this their first visit here I think to myself. Is it there last? I find myself standing at a corner on a piece of ground that people from all over the world have stood, I look up Main Street and I see the hope of a future with peace and unity for the world that so many deny can happen. A sense of awe overwhelms me as I look down Main Street USA in Disneyland.

No comments:

Post a Comment