Pages

Thursday, November 22, 2012

One Ugly Mother

Getting to the point, that's ONE ugly mother. No, really. That is the Little Purple Monster's mother and she's pretty hideous.

When he first started to introduce me I made the mistake of saying 'Oh, this must be your father'. The rest of the day was pretty bad after that. She bit me, belched, scratched her rear and farted. And that was just at the dinner table.

After dinner when I asked if everyone was ready for dessert, she ate the cat. It was all good though, she coughed him up an hour later. (Please don't tell PETA, he's fine and I don't want them to sue me two years from now if I become famous and do a show or something)

View on black. See those pointy teeth of hers, they hurt. Just letting you know cause she don't like it when you don't view on black.

Our Daily Challenge: Getting To The Point.

No comments:

Post a Comment