Pages

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Dead Man's Party

This dude totally blew the first line of the song, He got 'All dressed up with nowhere to go' wrong.

He's wearing a sombrero and no other clothes. This cover band sucks, this really blows.

I struck him with lightning as he walked down the street then I hit him with something last night in his sleep.

As I ran away from the scene of the crime, I realized I had no silver dollars, so I left two dirty dimes.

I sat in the dark, home all alone, when a knock on my door chilled me right to the bone.

It was the chauffeur come to settle the score, I heard him call out, theres room for one more.

----------------------------------

The moral of the story is ... shoot, I forgot to put a moral in it. Go do what you want after you view in black of course.

Día de los Muertos

112 Pictures in 2012: Represent The Title Of A Song (Dead Man's Party by Oingo Boingo)

No comments:

Post a Comment