Pages

Sunday, November 18, 2012

How To Get A Break From Moving

1. Get car back after a month in the shop because you decided to have your first car accident of your entire life at the most inconvenient time of your entire life.

2. Have house tented so you don't have to pack (for once, all the gas in the house wasn't me).

3. When your other half asks if you can stay at a hotel next to Disneyland, tell them yes if they can find a place only $20 more a night than a local motel so they'll stop asking.

4. Pick jaw up when other half comes to you and tells you they booked a hotel across the street from Disneyland for only $20 more a night than the local motel.

5. Board pets at Vets for three days so they can get their shots and check ups. (not sure who was more traumatized by this part, the pets or me. If you ask my other half, it was me)

6. The day before your well earned break that you have been looking forward to, get sick. (you betcha)

7. Throw self on to ground and bang hands and feet all the while crying loudly, 'Why me?!?!?' (I threw in a couple of Roll Around On The Ground for good measure)

8. Grab tissue, blow nose, wipe eyes dry, go to Disneyland anyway ( you may want to reverse some of the order of part 8, it was kinda gross, I used same tissue)

HSS

View on black or become my designated tissue holder

No comments:

Post a Comment