Pages

Friday, November 2, 2012

A Bugs View Of The Cozy Cone Motel

Where do you want to go take pictures at? I hate that question. I never have an answer for it. My mind races with images, thoughts and ideas then I hear those words. Static replaces everything instantly. In my mind is a wide screen TV with snow dancing across the glass. 'We're Here' are the last words heard as my brain shuts down.

The other part I struggle with is how to photograph something thats been photographed a million times and make it different. I've learned for this last part, that you have to SEE it different then all will fall into place.

I knelt down to tie my shoe and as I looked up, I saw the Cozy Cone Motel. I thought to myself, hmmm, thats a little different of an angle and may be interesting. I lifted the camera and went to shoot from my kneeled position when a giant butt cheek from a passerby knocked me completely to the ground. Lying there, arms splayed in front of me, I lifted my head and saw the Cozy Cone Motel again. Wow, I thought, this is WAY better of an angle! I yelled thank you to the person who knocked me down, took the shot, got up and brushed off the entire cast of A bug's Life from my clothes that I apparently squished.

And that is how I go about taking photographs

Don't hold your breath for A Bug's Life sequel anytime soon. My Bad

View on black or I'll hit you with a Fence Picket

for Fenced Friday
HFF

No comments:

Post a Comment