Pages

Sunday, July 29, 2012

You Wont Get Wet ... I Promise

I wanted to practice some panning shots and I thought what a better place than Grizzly River Run where the rafts come down the waterfall and make a big splash. There is a short path that leads down and around and ends near the water. I put on a long lens to help with the motion and stood up a level from the water where I knew I would not get wet.

Apparently the ride was stopped as nothing came down for about 10 minutes. A mom and her son rushed by me and got to the last bend in the path before coming out near the water. She stopped as her kid went on. She didn't want to get wet. With a totally straight face, her son yelled back to here, You won't get wet, I promise. So the mom headed down.

In the meantime I could here some riders around the top and got my camera ready. The raft came down, I pushed the shutter botton, saw the splash, heard the scream and one really wet mom ran past me yelling, You said I wouldn't get wet! Her son yelled back, You didn't get wet, you got SOAKED!

View on black or I'll soak you!

HSS

--------------------------------------------------------------------
I got one shot with the kid in it (lower left) but the mom was WAY to fast.

disneypinhunters.tumblr.com/post/28264397927/stand-here-p...

No comments:

Post a Comment