Pages

Sunday, July 22, 2012

Post Cards From Radiator Springs: We're Having A Blasts

Dear Mom & Dad,

Glad to hear you got the whole thing cleared up with the police and they let you out of jail. So sorry about the whole misunderstanding. On a brighter note, we're having a blast. Literally. Little Johnny was so cranky, I thought he might be constipated. I got him a Chili Cone Queso at the Cozy Cone Motel and dropped a bunch of laxitives in it to help him out. In hind sight, I may have given him too many. While we were at the Radiator Springs Curios shop he said he had to go. I dropped a dime on the floor and it rolled under a counter. It only took about 30 minutes to get it back but it was too late by that time. I barely made it out of the store before you know what it the fan. Little Johnny was taking away by ambulance and the hazmat team came and got his pants. I'll go and see if he is ok after I get off Maters Junkyard Jamboree.

Love,
Your only son (I figured you might be too embarrassed to claim Little Johnny as a son anymore)

HSS


Post Cards From Radiator Springs Series
www.flickr.com/photos/hbmike2000/sets/72157630681046046/

No comments:

Post a Comment