Pages

Thursday, July 26, 2012

Thats When It Dawned On Me

Thats When It Dawned On Me by hbmike2000
Thats When It Dawned On Me, a photo by hbmike2000 on Flickr.

I went on a quest to find 'Numbers' to shoot for the Our Daily Challenge today. I could not come up with anything. Frustrated, I decided to go throw myself down a Service Elevator Shaft in the Hollywood Tower Hotel. As I stood there at the front of the line scratchin' my butt, waiting to ride to my doom upon an elevator that was guaranteed to go haywire and smash me to oblivion on the basement floor, realization dawned on me. First, twenty people standing behind me just witnessed me scratchin' my butt, second, there were numbers right in front of me.

View on black or I'll shake your hand.

Our Daily Challenge: Numbers

No comments:

Post a Comment