Pages

Sunday, July 8, 2012

Crushed

Crushed by hbmike2000
Crushed, a photo by hbmike2000 on Flickr.

Watching the Pixar Play Parade, I saw Crush from Finding Nemo come around the corner larger than life. Wanting a good shot of him, I called out in hopes he would look my way. Crush, Crush I hollered to no avail. Frustrated and excited to get a good shot, I climbed over the front row of parade watchers and ran out to the street. I looked down for only a second, I swear, to adjust my camera. When I finished, I looked through my view finder and all I saw was turtle, all two tons of him rolling towards me at the high speed of 3 miles an hour. Our eyes locked on each other and grew big as we realized we were gonna collide. I snapped my shot and three minutes later I was run over by a two ton parade turtle named Crush.

View on black or I will cook Nemo for dinner. (yeah, thats right, he was there too)

HSS

No comments:

Post a Comment