Pages

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Heimlich, The Lean Mean Bubble Machine

I wanted to take some shots of bubbles today for the 112 photo's in 2012 group but I couldn't find my bubble solution. I searched everywhere. In the cabinet, under the bed, my shoe (you never know) and could not find it anywhere. I swore I had bubble solution left over from the summer of '69.

Defeated, I headed out to the tall grass in the backyard with my camera to look for something else to shoot. I soon came across some bubbles floating around, just a few at first but becoming more and more rather quickly. I went on a quest to find the source.

After minutes of searching, I was hot and exhausted and at the end of my rope when I came across some bugs having a party in my yard. I spotted Heimlich the Caterpillar surrounded by bubbles, hundreds of bubbles. They seemed to be coming from behind him by the thousands but no one was back there. Thats when I realization hit me. Heimlich I yelled, Did you DRINK my Bubble Solution?!?! He made a face that spoke louder than words and I took my shot!

View on black or I'll send Heimlich the Lean Mean Bubble Machine to your house (yes it's cool to have all the bubbles but wait till they pop)

112 Photos in 2012: Bubble(s)

No comments:

Post a Comment