Pages

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

The Three Phases Of A Cat

The Three Phases Of A Cat by hbmike2000
The Three Phases Of A Cat, a photo by hbmike2000 on Flickr.

Phase 1: Deny.
Standing in the middle of a debris field strung from one end of the room to the other, they will look up at you, bat there eyes, give you a big 'aren't I cute' smile and hope you don't notice the carnage surrounding them.

Phase 2: Lie.
They will flat out blame it on anything or anyone but them. They may have been the only one in the house but they didn't do it. Never fall for the 'Someone broke in and partied in your house while you were gone' excuse.

Phase 3: Hide
Once they realize you aren't falling for any of there shenanigans and they are in trouble, they hide. I once had a cat disappear for three days and if it weren't for the fact that I had to keep filling the food bowl, I'd swear they got out and split.

View on Black or I wont tell you where I am (the belch you just heard from behind you wasn't me)

Our Daily Challenge: Invisible

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
For an alternate shot. (I actually like this shot better but the Invisible Cheshire Cat came out better on the one I posted here on flickr and felt it was more appropriate for the Challenge
disneypinhunters.tumblr.com/post/23168544132/the-disappea...

No comments:

Post a Comment