Pages

Friday, May 4, 2012

The King

The King by hbmike2000
The King, a photo by hbmike2000 on Flickr.

He sits on his barrel above the rest, kids pulling on his ears and tugging on his goatee. He takes it all in with a gentleness and a kindness rare among us standing on two legs. This is his kingdom and he stands proud above it, loving all regardless.

So if you want to call me an 'Old Goat', I will be honored.

View on black or I'll eat everything you own

HFF

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is the Queen. You can tell because she is wearing Stockings and Tennis Shoes (Don't look at me that way, she just is and I didn't have anything to do with it)
disneypinhunters.tumblr.com/post/22389728328/forget-flyin...

This is Dory, she's too cute
disneypinhunters.tumblr.com/post/22389080589/dory-the-goa...

1 comment: