Pages

Friday, May 18, 2012

It Magically Fell There ... I Swear

Ok, fine. So it didn't really fall 'Right' there. I may have moved it ever so slightly. Maybe a mere 20 yards. The background sucked, what was I to do. It's not like the one spot with a cool looking background was obstructed by anything or anyone. Atleast not after I accidentally bumped them down the hill into the water. Twice (not my fault they came back for more). Anyway, as I was saying, I watched this leaf fall (I may have plucked it, I don't remember) and magically land in this perfect spot for a perfect photo. So please enjoy cause now I have to wear a hat and dark glasses when I go to the Disneyland Resort.

View on Black or I'll bump you into the river

Our Daily Challenge: Nature in Symmetry

No comments:

Post a Comment