Pages

Thursday, May 10, 2012

The Red Phone Is For Emergencies Only

911, State your emergency

Yes mam, I am here in toontow ...

I'm not a 'Mam'

Sorry, Miss I am at the Disneyl ...

Sir, I am male.

Really? Are you sure? You have a really high voi ...

Sir, what the hell is your emergency

hahahahahahahaha! I feel like I'm talking to Minnie Mouse.

Sir, I have dispatched officer to your location, they should be arriving any moment now.

Thanks Toots. hahahahahahahah

>>click<<


And this is how you get a video of the police beating you up for no apparent reason to post on you tube. Unfortunately I forgot to put batteries in my camcorder.

View on Black or as soon as I become mobile again I will hunt you down (should be about 6 months)

100 Pictures: #12 Red

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tumblr
disneypinhunters.tumblr.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment