Pages

Saturday, May 26, 2012

But I Have A Fastpass

But I Have A Fastpass by hbmike2000
But I Have A Fastpass, a photo by hbmike2000 on Flickr.

All excited about riding Splash Mountain in the summer heat, I grabbed a Fastpass early in the morning.

Fifteen hours later and NO summer heat left, my time had arrived to float in a log on the watery ride and plummet down the side of the mountain to what I was certain would be the death of me. The cast member wearing a heavy jacket to keep warm directed us where to stand and then loaded us on the damp log waiting to take us on our adventure.

As the ride progressed, I yelled my obligatory 'YEA' and 'WaHOO'. I sang with the characters, 'Zip A Dee Do Dah' and yelled some more obligatory 'YEA' and 'WaHOO' all the way to the top of the mountain. With hands in the air, I yelled 'Yippie' and then the log rolled over the edge and I yelled (censored) as we sped down the side followed by 'OH (censored) and (bleep) and (bleep bleep censored bleep) and then we hit the bottom and freezing water flowed over the top of the log into my lap. I mumbled under my breath words even I am to embarassed to say as the ride came to an end and as I exited, I heard the cast memeber call after me, 'Sir, sir, did you know you have icicles hanging from your butt?'

I am SOO glad I got to ride Splash Mountain on a cold evening during the summer heat!

View on black or I will throw icicles at you

HCS

No comments:

Post a Comment