Pages

Thursday, November 3, 2011

The ToonTown Fire Department

Dear City of ToonTown,

I am writing this letter to let you know what an awful job your Fire Dept, engine 101, is doing. Yesterday morning I awoke late. Bleary eyed and tired, I ran around my house looking for my photo I missplaced that needed to be posted to Flickr. After finally finding it, I quickly placed it in an envelope and then jumped in my Jalopy and headed to the post office to mail it off to Flickr so all the Lovely people on the site could see it. My Jalopy got a flat tire on the way. Pankic struck, I decided to drive to the Fire Department so they could change it for me. I had to DRIVE 20 miles to get there. Even WORSE, I had to DRIVE past my destination, the post office, just to GET to the Fire Department, TWICE!!! When I finally arrived, I banged on the door with feet and hands. They quickly opened the door and I was able to tell them my EMERGENCY. Can you BELIEVE they slammed the door in my face. Then they shot me with Fireworks and hosed me down! I DEMAND swift action be taken with this Fire Department. I look forward to your responce.

Sincerly,
Anonymous.

View on black or be shot with Fireworks

Our Daily Topic: Public Buildings

No comments:

Post a Comment