Pages

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Do You Know How Hard It Is To Steal A Towel From This Place?

Packing to go home, I turned to my other half and said, go get me a towel, I want a souvinier. With my spouse sitting on the bulging over packed suitcase I snapped the lock. As we exited the room into the hallway, this spook appeared out of nowhere. Security, it said floating in front of me, give back the towel. I screamed and ran. With the Ghost Security hot on my tail and underwear flying out of my suitcase that broke open, I flew to the elevator. I pushed the down button repeatedly in a panic. The doors closed, the elevator dropped, I screamed and the ghost security appeared again. He grabbed my stolen towel, snapped me in the butt and said, Thank you, hope you had a great stay.

I did.

View on black or get snapped in the butt by a Towel carrying Security Ghost

HSS

No comments:

Post a Comment