Pages

Friday, November 18, 2011

The Flying Saucers Are Coming, The Flying Saucers Are Coming!

On a rare trip to Disneyland today (stop rolling your eyes) I saw this UFO come down out of the happiest sky on earth and land smack dab in the middle of Disneyland! (stop rolling your eyes). By the time I got home, Men In Black (actually, they had light blue shirts and dark blue golfing pants on and wing tip shoes) were waiting at my door for me. (stop rolling your eyes). I said, Men In Black, what you want from me?! They said, we would like you to stop going to disneyland everyday and running around tomorrowland waving your hands in the air screaming in that high pitched voice of yours about aliens are coming.

How rude! My voice is NOT high pitched! (stop rolling your eyes)

View on black or I will send the aliens after you.

Our Daily Challenge: Fake

No comments:

Post a Comment