Pages

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Dear Santa, Just Bring Me The Loot Already!

Dear Santa,

I have been a very very good boy this year ... Ok, fine. We both know thats not true. Last Year I ate your cookies and drank your milk before you showed. I DID leave you a note saying they were delicious though. And how was I to know that Sticky Fly Paper would make it difficult for the Reindeer to fly. You can't blame the whole "crash into little Timmy's house" on me. I just wanted the Reindeer to hold still long enough for me to take a picture. Besides, little Timmy hid his Halloween candy from me, so he kind of deserved it. Also, I PROMISE not to stoke the fire with gasoline again. I was under the impression your Santa Suit was fire retardant. I mean, WHO would slide there big butt down a chimney in a suit that WASN'T fire retardant?

In Closing, I just want to say, I'm a changed man. I will atleast leave some crumbs, I've used heavy duty two sided tape on the roof and I've hooked the fireplace up to a flame thrower. See you soon,
Love Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment