Pages

Saturday, November 5, 2011

He Did It!

He Did It! by hbmike2000
He Did It!, a photo by hbmike2000 on Flickr.

When ever something goes wrong or breaks, everyone looks to me like I did it. (So it was me, thats not the point) To help curtail this trend, I started pointing the blame else where. Who broke the glass? I'd point to the cat. Who put the milk carton with a spit full left back in the fridge? I'd point at the cat. Who left the toilet seat up? I'd point to the cat.
One day, a loud rumble blasted out of nowhere and there was no cat around. As I was about to point to the sky and say, Did you hear that thunder, I looked up and a rather large finger was pointing down at me from the sky and a big booming voice said, Nice try buddy!

View on Black ... yes you, I'm pointing at you there

Our Daily Challenge: Pointed

No comments:

Post a Comment