Pages

Friday, November 22, 2013

The Architecture Of A Photograph

Via Flickr:
First, I laid a piece of paper on the top an old wooden chest.

Then I placed a cheap plastic purple beaded necklace down, followed by a twisty piece of Art with glass and rusty metal and then I situated an empty bottle off to the side.

Next, I took a miniature fence and bent the ends down and stood it over my little set.

Last, I ran to get the camera, ran back to set I built, yelled at the cat for knocking everything down and rebuilt.

Repeat last step FIVE times.

And that is how I build a photograph

(Processing is easy, you just stare at your cat for five hours as he insists on sitting between you and the monitor. I just wish he would face me when he does this)

View staring around your pet who insists on sitting between you and the monitor

for
Our Daily Challenge: Architecture

Fenced Friday HFF

No comments:

Post a Comment