Pages

Friday, November 15, 2013

My Dog Portrait

My Dog Portrait by hbmike2000
My Dog Portrait, a photo by hbmike2000 on Flickr.

Via Flickr:
Truth be told, I'm jealous of Jayme's dogs and his fantastic photo's he takes of them. So I set out to take my own dog's portrait photo. First, I went out to the garage and dug out the box buried deep in the dark at the back. Then I opened the box, took out my dog, blew the dust off of him and put him down. Next I set up the shot, told the dog to sit and went to get the camera. Everything was all good until I went to snap the shot. As soon as I aimed the camera at him, he turned around, said Look, I'm Sally Fields as the Flying Nun and flew off over the fence and out of sight. Typical dog.

View with Sally Fields (you know you like her, you really, REALLY like her)

for
Our Daily Challenge: Portrait From Behind
(for those of you waiting for my Misheard Lyrics shot, don't. The only song I can come up with is KC & The Sunshine Band's " Shake Your Boobies " which I found out is really Booty rather quickly.

for
Fenced Friday

If you haven't checked out Jayme's Photostream I suggest you give it a try. It's amazing

No comments:

Post a Comment