Pages

Thursday, November 14, 2013

Focused

Focused by hbmike2000
Focused, a photo by hbmike2000 on Flickr.

Via Flickr:
It's not that I have horrible eye sight or I don't care, but I do not notice my surroundings. I focus on one thing and everything else seems to get obliterated to nothing.

When I was younger, I shared an apartment with three roommates. A week after coming home from vacation, I sat in the Living Room one morning drinking coffee and two of my roommates kept laughing. When I asked what was so funny, they broke down in hysterics. We painted the living room, they said. It was true, the Living Room was white when I left and now it was a medium brown. Whatever, I said and grabbed my cup of coffee and headed off to my bedroom. They started rolling on the floor laughing. I entered my room, slammed the door shut and noticed for the first time in the week since I was home, they painted my bedroom from a light green to bright white.

View in a nondescript room

for
Our Daily Challenge: Abstract (not really sure how "abstract" it really is but I took about 50 shots and this was the most "abstract" I could get.

Bokeh Thursday: One

No comments:

Post a Comment