Pages

Friday, October 25, 2013

Ghost Hunter Extraodinaire

Ghost Hunter Extraodinaire by hbmike2000
Ghost Hunter Extraodinaire, a photo by hbmike2000 on Flickr.

Via Flickr:
I awoke in the middle of the night well after midnight having to use the restroom. As I sat upon the cold porcelain throne, I noticed a movement off to the left and glanced over. I couldn't believe my eyes. There sat next to me a ghost, a real life ghost as white and thin as a cheap piece of toilet paper! I raised my camera I took with me for no apparent reason and snapped this shot of him before I flushe ... before he disappeared. And that is how I got this ACTUAL photo of a real life ghost that is not a piece of toilet paper!

View while ... Eww! Courtesy Flush please!

for
Our Daily Challenge: Ghost Story

No comments:

Post a Comment