Pages

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Smoke And Clouds

Smoke And Clouds by hbmike2000
Smoke And Clouds, a photo by hbmike2000 on Flickr.

The challenge is movie inspired, huh? Well ...

My favorite movies are
Bonnie and Clyde (I'm not shooting up neighbors as they drive by just so I can have a photo)

The Godfather (I couldn't find a horses head and my other half was really opposed to having it in the bed anyway)

The Birds (dang Samuel's Dad and Grandma already did that one those goons!) :)

Star Wars (I ate the sticky buns I was gonna use for my Princess Leia hair)

So, your stuck with Backdraft (which I originally thought was a movie about having gas)

View in a thick cloud of smoke

for
Our Daily Challenge: Movie Inspired


----------------------------------------------------------

The Hathaway Fire near Morongo Valley is around 25 percent controlled. There are over 1000 Firefighters fighting this fire. The fire does not threaten any structures. It's a really hard fire to control because it is such rough terrain with no access roads.

No comments:

Post a Comment