Pages

Monday, June 3, 2013

no MORE please

no MORE please by hbmike2000
no MORE please, a photo by hbmike2000 on Flickr.

On a walk through the desert, my other half told me to kick sand at the bushes as I walk by them. I gave him my slack jawed stare (I'm REALLY good at). He proceeded to tell me it's so Rattle Snakes or Scorpions don't jump out at you. My jaw fell a little lower. No really, he says, I think the sand gets in there eyes. Now I'm rolling on the desert ground. Or scares them in the other direction he blurts out.

I didn't find any scorpions or snakes but I did scare the grud of this piece of trash.

And I must say, if kicking sand at the bushes REALLY does scare snakes and critter to run in the other direction, I will run over the first person who tells my other half. He can't be right after I rolled across the desert floor laughing.

View in the ground laughing

No comments:

Post a Comment