Pages

Saturday, June 22, 2013

A Baby, Some Candy And Finger Cuffs

Stealing candy from babies use to be so easy. Imagine my surprise when I picked up a Darth Vader Pez Dispenser full of candy that I found lying on the ground next to a stroller and was slapped with a pair of finger cuffs. I looked over to the stroller and there stood a baby. He was around one or one and half years old. He stood there glaring at me.
"That's MY Darth Vader Pez Dispenser full of candy", he says to me.
I slowly put the Pez Dispenser full of candy in my pocket and I give him my best innocent look, "I don't know what your talking abo ..."
He cut me off, his finger in my face and yelled, "Give me back my (censored censored bleep censored) candy back, you (bleep censored censored bleep bleep censored)!
My jaw hit the ground as he continued, "yeah, you heard me (censored bleep censored (a word I never heard before) censored)!
and that's when he hit me in the crotch and took his candy back.

View with stolen candy (just wear a cup)

for
Our Daily Challenge: Begins With F

No comments:

Post a Comment