Pages

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

I Don't Recall General Grievous Eating Pickled Eggs

Ever since Disney purchased Star Wars, Stitch thinks he is General Grievous. I keep telling him he is not but he just smiles, says Yes I am and whacks me in the back of the head with one of those plastic lightsabers. Finally I had enough. I yelled at him, YOU are NOT General Grievous and STOP whacking me in the head with those plastic lightsabers! He just stood there, smile widening from ear to ear as a tiny little squeak sound came from behind him. And that's when it hit me. Through gritted teeth I grumbled, and I'm pretty sure General Grievous never farted! Stitch just stood there smiling, blinked at me and said, yes he does, he just did.

I give. He's General Grievous

View in filtered air

for
Our Daily Challenge: Copycat

No comments:

Post a Comment