Pages

Sunday, February 3, 2013

Was That You Or The Ten Thousand Cows Outside The Window?

I've had to pass this twice daily for the last couple of weeks as I go back and forth from my temporary home in Canyon Lake to my new home in Desert Hot Springs. I attempted to count how many cows there are but usually give up around three as that's about the time I accidentally make eye contact with one and feel self conscious about staring at them.

Just a little drivers tip for you, when driving through Cow Country, do NOT roll up all the windows in the car UNLESS you close the vents too. Nobody want cow farts trapped in a car with no place to go, trust me.

View on black or I'll post the next version as a Smell-A-Photo

for Our Daily Challenge: Something You Dislike

No comments:

Post a Comment