Pages

Saturday, February 9, 2013

Is It A Giant Eye?

Is It A Giant Eye?

As we passed this the other morning we (meaning me) thought it was a giant septic tank. I quickly snapped a photo (the one before this). As we quickly started to pass it, I realized I was wrong. It obviously was some kind of space rover. Then I thought it was some kind of new mobile home. It wasn't until we completely passed it that I realized it was the motor to one of the wind turbines. I was so involved with trying to figure out what it was that I forgot to take any more photos besides the first one. I quickly yelled, piercing the silence, PULL OVER! Apparently I was pretty loud, five cars all pulled over. As the truck carrying the turbine passed, we got back on the freeway, I hung my head out the window like a drooling dog and snapped some more photos with my phones camera.

View on black or I'll sneak up behind you and yell PULL OVER

No comments:

Post a Comment