Pages

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Focused

Focused

Monday I started work at my new store. The manager is fantastic, he allowed my transfer even though he didn't really have any extra payroll for me. I did though, have to step down but I am not too worried about that because I know when an opening comes around, I'm there baby.

Monday was also the first day I wore my glasses since the end of December. That's right, CONTACTS! I decided it was time to try contacts for the first time. Only problem is I can't see close up at all with them on. I have to hold the phone out at arms length to make out anything at all. Takes about an hour to shoot a photo and type in half of what I want to say ( if I tried to put ALL I wanted to say, I would be too frustrated and would probably end up throwing my phone out the car window). So hopefully, soon I will get the money back that was stolen from me and go get a computer because I am going through photography withdrawal now.

View on black or I'll drive by and chuck my phone at you ... from a distance obviously so I can see you.

for Our Daily Challenge: Out Of Focus

No comments:

Post a Comment