Pages

Saturday, February 2, 2013

Apparently There Is Some Confusion On My Gender

Todays Challenge was Pink. How ironic. The cost of moving has left me beyond the poor house and some wonderful people have been generous enough to help us out. We needed sheets for our bed and a good friend says no problem, they have an extra set they never use. I say cool. She goes down her hall to the closet and rustles around for a few minutes and pops out some sheets. Pink. She is after all a girl. My mind races with an excuse not to take them. Can't come up with one. She already knows I need them and I don't want to seem ungrateful so I put on my best "Grateful" face and now I have pink sheets.

I also have no pajamas. I don't wear them. But when you are staying with your mother-in-law and you have to go to the bathroom in the middle of the night they come in handy. I now peek out the door to make sure I don't run into her again in my underwear. To solve the problem, she offered me a set of her pajamas she never wears. Lets just forget for a moment that they are Grandma Pajamas and head straight for the fact that they are bright pink. I'm not sure she was TOTALLY serious because she kept snickering as she tried to pass them off to me. I DID decline the pajamas. I told her the cats would beat me up. She seemed to buy it as she took the bright pink Grandma pajamas away, snickering the whole time.

Then the challenge of pink comes along for today and I can't find anything pink. That is till my other half just asked me if I wanted a Starburst. I said sure, so he hands me one. You got it, it was pink.

So I think I am just going to eat this pink Starburst, go to my mother-in-laws and tell her I'll take her pink grandma pajamas and then I am going to go to sleep in my pink sheets. Hopefully my cats won't be to rough on me.

View on black or I'll girl slap you.


PS this photo was taken in Palm Springs, Not Arizona. I can't fix the location on my phone.

for
Our Daily Challenge: Pink

No comments:

Post a Comment