Pages

Thursday, February 7, 2013

I'm Melting In The Sun

This is what they call the life.

Well, there were problems with the move. The other 3/4 of our belongings are in a POD (a big moving container) and got delayed because we moved outside the 50 mile free delivery. Now they had to drop it off at another facility first then deliver it, charging us $920. It should be here tomorrow.
We have TV now but no internet, still waiting on the call for them to confirm a friday instillation.
In the meantime, I haven't used my camera since the first week of November and have completely forgot how to use it. I was told not to worry, that it was like riding a bike and I will remember everything when I pick it up again to use it. So naturally I blew the dust off the bike, which is here, and rode it. I got to the end of the driveway, a bug flew in my mouth, I gagged, crashed and cussed at the bug which somehow survived. So I am hoping the camera is not like riding a bike.

But the Little Purple Monster has been riding in my car this whole time and he is at least moved in. I'm happy.

View on black or I'll chuck a bug at you

for
Our Daily Challenge: Long Shadows

No comments:

Post a Comment